Thursday, March 1, 2012

Assassin's Creed III prediction

Ubisoft released their Assassin's Creed III covers for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. I always look at covers of games to see what the setting might be and I predict what might happen in the game. Here's the cover, let's take an observation of this spectacle.
When I see this, the first thing I see is the Betsy Ross flag. Right there, I can deduce the game will most likely be in the era of the American Revolution. To help prove that assumption, do you see the Red Coats on the left? So, it's probably enough to say the setting is very likely to be during the American Revolution.

So, what might we see during the game. My prediction is Benedict Arnold. Everyone know Mr. Arnold is a traitor. So, will Ubisoft somehow make him into a Templar and assassinate him? We'll find out more when Ubisoft gives details.

No comments: